April 6, 2010

Etsy Etsy Etsy!

I've been working on my photography, of my work mostly. Figuring out how much tissue paper to put over my lamps, how to set the tripod so I don't have to keep wiggling it back and forth every time I take a close up... All those exciting things. Which really is exciting, I'd missed using a real camera, and this is such a great exercise!

One of my main goals this year is to put as much extra time and effort into my etsy page as I can (the widget is on the right in the side bar). My buttons and tiles are not for me to keep.

They are for you, for my friends, for the strangers I just don't know yet.

I hope that if something calls out to you, you are able to bring it into your home.


Here are a few of my buttons being modeled in their favorite medium. Wool.

No comments: