May 12, 2010

Weekending


I spent a few glorious hours out on my front porch. I love my glider. It is heaven. The breeze was cool, the sun was out, the book was as good as ever (I was re-reading the Narnia series... I love them, have I told you that lately? Next up on the re-visit list is probably the Wrinkle in Time series. I adore the books of my not so distant youth)

I mean... who wouldn't want to sit here all day?


I had brought out my sketchbook with me too, but got so into the book I finished it and then realized I had been sitting long enough that my keester was half numb... so I got up, ate and went out with some dear friends for a drink or two. I loved this Saturday, it was breezy.

1 comment:

The Noisy Plume said...

LOVE that front porch.
It's just how I imagined it would be!!!
xx